Laminate countertops are available in a wide variety of colors, textures and patterns. The end result is a clean and finished surface that won’t put a huge strain on your budget.
Choosing Laminate countertops is a multi-step process.
- First, select the color and finish for of your tops. B&B Laminates, Inc. recommends looking at Formica 180FX or Wilsonart HD laminates. These very popular series have interesting colors and textures. Links to the manufacturers websites are included on this page for color selection.
- Second, choose your countertop style. There are a range of different options such as triple-cove, double-cove, waterfall, D-edge or an applied edge available. Click here to download available options.
- Third, consider the different sink options. You can go with a standard drop-in sink or choose an undermount sink.
- Finally, learn about caring for laminate countertops to ensure many years of great appearance.
Laminate Countertop Patterns
- Formica Laminate Countertop Colors
- Formica 180fx Laminate Countertop Colors
- Nevamar Laminate Countertop Colors
- Pionite Laminate Countertop Colors
- Wilsonart Residential Laminate Countertop Colors
- Wilsonart Commercial Laminate Countertop Colors